Saturday, December 26, 2009

My first Christmas *** pictures from August 8th through yesterday :)


Mommy & daddy have had me for almost 5 months now. Here are some of their observations regarding the past almost 5 months and how fast they have flown:

*I love the sound of mommy's voice, Rob Bell's voice, Ben Stein's voice & Mike Rowe's voice.
*I love playing rough with daddy.  Playing catch with mommy & daddy and playing tug of war.
*I am schedule driven just like mommy. Like daddy, I feel the need to be in the middle of everything mommy is doing when I'm not on my own adventure.
*I am adventurous and energetic like Aunt Becca, and like Aunt Becca, I have never met a stranger.
*I will eat anything I can get in my mouth.
*I love to watch t.v., especially if there is a dog barking or Ben Stein or Mike Rowe is talking. The Discovery & History Channels are my favorite. And NCIS...Gibbs is hawt (for a human)
*I like to sleep
*I like dragging large stuffed animals (at least twice my size) from one place to another, and trying to jump up on to the sofa with them in my mouth.
*I love squeaky things.
*I refuse to perfectly potty train.
*I have to sleep on mommies head for at least 30 minutes before I go in my crate at night.
*I am tall enough to get into the trash & the laundry basket by myself if no one is looking.
*I am so sneaky that sometimes mommy thinks I am an NSA agent in a Yorkie Poo body.
*I like to sleep.
*I love to dig, dig, dig!!!
*Lately I like to scatter my food all over the floor and flip my plate or bowl over and sometimes just carry it around in my mouth.
*I hop like a bunny and bounce like tigger.
*I love to sleep.
*I have allergies.
*If  you hide something from me, I will watch you and then wait until you have left the room and go get it myself  if there is a way that I can reach it!
*If you are missing something, look under the pad in my puppy bed! but don't tell mommy & daddy.
*I love to have my belly rubbed.

*I never met a monkey (aka oohoohaahhaa) that I didn't love.  And love to eat.


*Mommy loves my floppy paws & ears.  Daddy loves my nosie & hair, well daddy can't decide, he loves everything about me! (so does mommy)  Daddy said he loves my playful spirit.  Mommy just fell in love with him a little more





1 comment: