Monday, October 4, 2010

Mommy took me to the groomer the other day. His name is Hunter and I guess he's pretty fly for a white guy.  ANNYYYway.  The last groomer messed up my hair so bad that daddy kept telling me I looked like a poodle.  Now that I've grown out a little, Mommy took me to someone new, JUST for a bath.  He hooked me up and I look good.  He even clipped and filed my nails while mommy held me.  Now I am so soft that she can't stop touching me.  Except she keeps putting me in my crate for long periods of time.  I really don't appreciate her going "back to work".  It's totally cramping my style.  But we still get to snuggles most days.  I really hate the days of her 24 hour shifts, but then she is extra nice to me when she gets home!!!
Ooops, off to fetch my turtle!

P.S.  I am soooo cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment